It’s Good for your Soul!
Are you planning to be in Aruba for the 19th Aruba Soul Beach Music festival over Memorial Day Weekend? We put together a resort package that will allow you to enjoy your soulful island vacation, the festival and all the parties/concerts at your own pace.
This Annual Soul Beach Music Festival was voted one of the “Top Five Caribbean Celebrations by USA TODAY”, as well as #1 “Caribbean Summer Festival” by Jetsetter Magazine. Experience 6 days of events including beach parties, comedy nights, great music and of course a lively group of people.
In the Heart of Palm Beach
The sun is shining in Aruba and your time on this happy island is right around the corner. Not only is Palm Beach close to all the happenings for the festival, but it’s also known for it’s calm water and long sandy strip with a bars and restaurants.
Book your beachfront accommodations which include round-trip airport transfers with us today, and purchase your party/concert tickets on your own when they become available. Our package includes your 5-night stay at the RIU Palace Antilles, a 24-hour All-Inclusive, Adult Only Resort located on the shores of Palm Beach, Aruba. You’ll be close to the action, which is Exactly where you want to be!
- 5 Nights at RIU Palace Antilles Hotel, Adults Only
- 24 Hour All-Inclusive (All Meals, Snacks and Alcoholic Beverages)
- Free Lounge Chairs, Sun Umbrella and Beach Towels
- Free WIFI throughout Hotel
- Free Hotel Entertainment Program
- Shared Round trip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Additional nights available to add-on
RIU Palace Antilles, Aruba-Palm Beach
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
The Adults only RIU Palace Antilles is the perfect destination for sophisticated travelers. Featuring 482 rooms, pool, fitness facilities, spa, shops, casino, buffet and 4 a-la-carte restaurants (dress code in effect, restrictions may apply) cafe and 6 bars. RIU Palace Antilles Aruba offers a lively, social setting to both meet new friends and join in on the fun or to rejuvenate and relax on the beautiful beach. Guests will enjoy extra luxuries included such as Free Wi-Fi in the lobby and guestrooms, 24-hour room service, Poolside waiter beverage service, Daily champagne breakfast, In-room coffee maker and Nightly turndown service. You’ll also have access to additional facilities at the RIU Palace Aruba next door.
- In-room liquor dispenser
- Unlimited reservation-free dining at specialty restaurants
- In-room mini bar re-stocked regularly
- Welcome cocktails
- Unlimited International drinks
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE: 6 Days/5 Nights
JR. SUITE SEA VIEW: $1185 per person (Triple Occupancy) | $1235 per person (Double Occupancy) | $1755 (Single)
JR. SUITE FRONTAL SEA VIEW: $1355 per person (Triple Occupancy) | $1425 per person (Double Occupancy) | $2025 (Single)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Aruba
- Gratuities to drivers are not included
- Excursions can be added for an additional fee
- Personal expenses
- No more than three people to a room.
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- $150 (per person) non-refundable early-bird deposit is required at time of booking. Payment Plan Schedule listed on Registration Form.
- All purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Payment Plan is available. If payments are NOT made by the final payment date, reservations will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Pay anytime and check your balance with 24-hour access to Billing Invoices.
- Additional nights can be added by request.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.