Who’s Ready to Go See Dem Boys?
Have you always dreamed of going to a Dallas Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium in Dallas? Have you been and just want to go back? Well this is for you! Some have been diehard Cowboys Fans since they were kids but have never been to a game. The time is now! Get off the couch and get to the game! I promise this will be an experience you won’t forget. You will be able to meet Cowboys legends at the best tailgate before the game. You will tour AT&T stadium and take your picture on THE STAR. And of course, tickets to the game. All that and So Much More.
Just Show Up and We Will Handle the Rest!
From the time you get off the plane to the time that you leave, everything is taken care of. Just show up! Round trip airport transportation to the hotel is provided. Transportation to restaurants and shops within a three mile radius of the hotel is provided. Do you want to go to the Stadium to pick up some Cowboys gear at the pro shop before the game, or to Walmart to pick up some Cowboys souvenirs and other needs? We gotcha covered. Round trip game day and stadium tour transportation is also provided.
- 1 night (at Sheraton Ft. Worth Downtown) or 2 night accommodations at the Hilton Arlington (Full service hotel).
- Daily breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- Meet and Greet at the hotel sports bar.
- Reserved Upper Level Endzone/Corner Tickets (400 level). Ticket upgrades available.
- Custom ticket holder and lanyard.
- Pre-Game Tailgate Party, located across the street from AT&T Stadium.
- Pre-Game Tailgate Party Includes, All-You-Can-Eat Texas Style BBQ Buffet, Unlimited Miller Lite and Margaritas, plus full open bar, Unlimited soft drinks and water, Live DJ and Entertainment.
- Meet and greet & 1 free autograph photo with former Dallas Cowboys legend Bill Bates.
- Private seating area and on-site restrooms.
- Round-trip game day transportation via luxury motor coach on September 8.
- Private fully guided AT&T Stadium Tour on Monday September 9 at 10am. Round-trip transportation included.
- Note: field access is not guaranteed and is based on AT&T Stadium’s discretion.
- Round-trip airport shuttle service from/to DFW Airport (7am-10:30pm provided by the hotel).
- Love Field Airport shuttle available at additional cost.
- Shuttle service within 3 mile radius of the hotel (7am-10:30pm).
- Complimentary parking at the hotel.
- Complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms.
- Hospitality welcome desk with local Arlington information, discount coupons to restaurants and shops.
- Dedicated staff members on-site for assistance.
- All taxes, gratuities and service fees included.
Hilton Arlington Hotel, Arlington, Texas
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
The Hilton Arlington is located just 2 miles from AT&T Stadium and 10 miles south of DFW Airport. The hotel is also minutes away from area attractions. There’s something for everyone. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service from 7:30am to 10:30pm to and from DFW Airport and within a three-mile radius of the hotel. The hotel rooms feature Hilton’s Serenity Luxury bedding package so you can sleep comfort. Located just off the hotel lobby, R Bar and Grill provides dishes influenced by cuisine from the Texas region. Enjoy the casual but innovative menu. Enjoy a handcrafted cocktail or locally crafted beer. Watch all the days NFL games. The Hilton also provides a fitness room and heated indoor/outdoor pool..
- Standard amenities include: voice mail, two-line phones, On Demand movies web-TV, work desk and chair, iron/board, coffee maker, mini refrigerator, hair dryer, alarm clocks with MP3 compatibility, laptop safe and daily newspaper.
- Standard rooms feature a king bed or two double beds.
- Hypoallergenic bedding.
- The Hilton offers 3 rooms that have been modified for accessibility.
Note: option to add-on extra nights prior to and after game is available.
1-Night Package Accommodations
Sheraton Ft. Worth Downtown Hotel
please read notable differences in package
- 1 night accommodations at the Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown (full service hotel)
- Close to Sundance Square, restaurants, the famous Fort Worth Stockyards, the Cattle Drive, the Rodeo, and Billy Bob’s Country Music Club.
- Hotel is located about 15 miles from AT&T Stadium
- Check in Sunday September 8, check out Monday September 9
- Round-trip game day transportation via luxury motor coach on September 8 – will depart at 11:15 am from hotel
- Complimentary shuttle service within 2 mile radius provided by the hotel (7am-10:00 pm)
- Daily breakfast buffet at the hotel
- Add-on nights is unavailable.
Reserve Your Trip Now
2-NIGHT PACKAGE PRICING
QUAD: $575 per person | TRIPLE: $600 per person
DOUBLE: $660 per person | SINGLE: $900 per person
1-NIGHT PACKAGE PRICING
QUAD: $530 per person | TRIPLE: $545 per person
DOUBLE: $575 per person | SINGLE: $670 per person
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Payment Plan option
- Deposit: $150 per person payable at time of registration
- Payment 2: 50% of remaining balance due by Friday, May 31, 2019
- Final Payment: 100% of balance due by Monday, July 1, 2019
- Pay in Full at any time.
- Add extra night(s) BEFORE September 7, 2019 – request rates by occupancy
- Add extra night(s) AFTER September 9, 2019 – request rates by occupancy
- 1-Night Package does not include the private AT&T Stadium Tour.
- Game packages will be mailed to your home address two weeks prior to the event. $25.00 FedEx fee will be added to your package.
- Airfare is not included.
- Hotel Check in: Saturday, September 7, 2019 (2-Night Package)
Check out: Monday, September 9, 2019
- Hotel Check in Sunday, September 8, 2019 (1-Night Package)
Check out Monday, September 9, 2019.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.