Imagine a Retreat Just for YOU!
Did you know that taking time for yourself isn’t selfish? When you’re a woman that works to improve the lives of others everyday –It’s Necessary! Schedule a mid-year break, change your daily routine and give yourself time to re-center, re-balance and re-gain your focus. Join a dynamic group of women from around the world at The Mansion at Noble Lane in the Poconos for a weekend of replenishment. Indulge in a little bit of ‘me time’ that was simply made JUST FOR YOU!
This Black Women’s Lifestyle & Wellness ReplenisHer Retreat, hosted by Nasha Barnes, was designed to give you time to breathe, think, rest, rejuvenate and recharge in an atmosphere that is nurturing, supportive and refreshing.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll be greeted with a smile. Just Imagine a place where everyone awaits your arrival and anticipates a good time with good energy, making you the priority.
Whether you’re new or returning, you’ll enjoy an enriching, soul-connecting, awe-inspiring time meeting new people and reconnecting to yourself.
We’ve added on an optional day for this retreat, giving you even more time to be pampered, and ample time to relax and enjoy the space you’re in. We cannot promise that you’ll leave this place the same….We hope you’re ready!
You’ll love our opulent host property, The Mansion at Noble Lane, which is Monique Greenwoods, Bed & Breakfast Resort and Spa in the Pennsylvania Poconos. Get Checked Inn for R&R, Intimate Conversations on Black Women’s Lifestyles & Wellness, and time to Refuel, Renew & Re-emerge. You’re in for a treat with all-inclusive access to the entire resort including the sauna, indoor heated Olympic sized pool, morning yoga/stretch classes, and numerous magical indoor relaxation spaces and of course, YouTopia Spa.
Friday, June 14 – Sunday, June 16, 2019
(optional add-on Thursday, June 13)
- Room Accommodations at The Mansion at Noble Lane (Poconos)
- Friday, Fire & Lounge Reception and Dinner
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday Chef Prepared Breakfast
- Saturday, Early Morning Yoga Session
- Saturday Garden Luncheon & Dinner
- Saturday Evening Meditation and Soothing Sounds Experience
- Intimate Conversation Sessions (Hosted by Nasha Barnes)
- Replenishing Water Relaxation Session
- Access to Property Including: 10,000 square-foot recreational facility, complete with a state of the art gym, yoga/pilates/dance studio, indoor Olympic-sized heated swimming pool, and numerous magical meditation spaces
- All Taxes, Fees, and Gratuities are Included.
The Mansion at Noble Lane, A Premier Akwaaba Inn, Bethany, Pennsylvania
Single Bed Accommodations
You cannot go wrong with any room in the Mansion. With oversize windows and scenic views, all rooms offer value and charm!
(11) Rooms with King or Queen Bed, on-suite baths w/air-jetted or soaking tub w/rain shower, flat panel TV and in-room refrigerator.
2 or 3 nights accommodations include taxes, fees, and gratuities.
*Please contact us to confirm availability (678) 744-9714.
- Availability and Pricing can be requested by contacting us directly. A non-refundable and non-transferable payment is required at time of booking.
- Transportation and Personal Expenses are not included (Wilkes-Barre Airport is the closest airport)
- Parking is available on the property, and is free
- Online reservations closed March 1, 2019
- Please submit a request for availability and pricing. Pricing options include single and double occupancy (king bed suites).
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.