It’s true what you’ve heard about Paris — it’s unforgettable, glitzy, glamorous, romantic — and, it’s your time to experience it all. France is one place everyone should visit in their lifetime. So, mark your calendar, register early and get ready to do more than just see the “City of Light” … Let’s Experience Paris Together!
Join us for six-days and fall in love with Black Paris, French Culture, Glamorous Art, Magical Parks, and Amazing Cuisines. You’ve guessed it — your itinerary was created to give you more than just an average trip. With photo ops, and fond memories of “beige”, you’ll stamp Paris with your presence. Remember, this trip wouldn’t be a CPT trip if we didn’t connect Paris with your soul. Wear your red, pink, blue’s and green’s — with comfy shoes of course, and let’s leave your imprint on Paris.
The Heart of Paris
Just Imagine strolls in the parks… glistening lights… jazzy nights… warm rays along the boardwalk… the breeze from a boat ride on the seine river… rich tastes of chocolate and cheese… sipping wine…. and the Spirit of Africa. Sounds delightful right? Take a deep breathe and exhale as the landscape, history, culture and story unfold during your discoveries. By foot, bus, train, and boat, you’ll have plenty of time to see, listen, and feel the vibe of Paris everyone talks about.
Get ready to be enlightened by a remarkable mix of colors and cultures that features black African boutiques, restaurants, and a market street with several African food vendors. See for yourself how Africans and people of Africa have contributed to the shine of the “City of Lights.” So… Are you registered yet?
- Round-trip Flights from New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) (add-on airfare)
- Round trip Airport Transfers (with airfare add-on)
- 5 Nights at Melia Paris La Defense or similar 4-star hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome to Seine River Cruise Dinner
- Paris City Tour
- Louvre Guided Tour
- Group Photo Shoot
- Disneyland Paris Day Trip
- Private Black Paris Tour
- Private Tastes of French Cuisine Tour
- Dinner & Jazz Show
- Experience Paris Beach
- Paris at Your Own Pace – Free Day
- Tourist Metro Pass and Transportation to activities
- CPT Memorable Parisian Gift
- Changing Pace Travel Hosts on-site
Melia Paris hotel or Similar 4-Star, Paris France
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
The Melia Paris la Defense hotel is the shape of a boat hull, and has spectacular panoramic views of Paris.
The underground station “Esplanade de La Défense” is located directly opposite the hotel, and enables you to reach easily the historical city center, famous Champs-Elysees avenue, Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès, the Opera Garnier and many more places within only 5 to 10 minutes transportation.
All rooms are generously dimmed with some of the most stunning views.
Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar is on the top floor where you’ll see breathtaking panoramic views of Paris while enjoying cocktails.
The hotel is next to one of the largest shopping centers in Europe, “Les 4 Temps”.
The hotel provides a “no pork” option on their menu (restaurant & room service) and has several halal products offered on their buffet breakfast.
The nearest Metro station is across the street.
- Check in: Thursday, July 16
- Check out: Tuesday, July 21
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Complimentary Wireless, High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar on the top floor with the finest panoramic views of Paris and serving a variety of cocktails
- Lobby lounge and first floor restaurant offering a wide range of French and international cuisine
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE: 6 Days/5 Nights
TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM: $1650 per person (Double Occupancy) | $1950 (Single Occupancy)
PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE: 6 Days/5 Nights
TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM: $2650 per person (Double Occupancy) | $2950 (Single Occupancy)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Round trip Economy class flight from New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) (Included with Airfare Package Only)
- Gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Additional excursions (can be added for an additional fee)
- Meals except where noted
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy (triple occupancy cannot be guaranteed, but may be requested at a later date)
- Flights will depart from JFK on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 (arriving in Paris, Thursday, July 16)
- Hotel check-in date is Thursday, July 16, 2020
- If you add-on our group airfare at a later date, you will receive your flight itinerary after January 2020.
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
PAYMENT PLAN SCHEDULE:
|Bi-monthly due date||DOUBLE-LAND||DOUBLE-AIR||SINGLE-LAND||SINGLE-AIR|
|31-Mar||250.00||250.00||250.00||250.00||deposit payment 1|
|1-Jan, 2020||200.00||345.00||250.00||385.00||payment 6|
|1-Mar, 2020||200.00||345.00||250.00||385.00||payment 7|
|1-May, 2020||200.00||330.00||200.00||390.00||payment 8|
- $250 (per person) non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment installment plan available with payments due bi-monthly on the 1st. Final payment and balance due May 1, 2020.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- For the Monthly Payment Plan, if payments are NOT made by the final payment date, reservation will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- Additional room upgrades are available and a quote can be provided upon request.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- Solo Travelers: A roommates list option will be available. You may request to be added to our list via our registration form. We do not pair roommates, however we can offer the list to you and others interested in this option.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Late payments will be assessed a late payment fee of $50 monthly that will be added to all reservations payable by the final payment due date. Late payment requests can be made in writing at least 14 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to management discretion and accounts in good standing.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.