Don’t miss our 1st Friends Getaway & Beach Party!
On Cinco de Mayo weekend, we’ll enjoy a sunny beach escape and listen to the sounds of body moving beats from the heart of exhilarating South Beach Miami. Join us Friday at our Meet & Greet Cocktail Reception and Saturday poolside with DJ “EJ” at our host hotel, The Surfcomber®. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to catch up with friends, enjoy the beach, relax, and party on legendary Collins Avenue & Ocean Drive.
Relax and Unwind — it’s time to have Fun!
This Friends getaway should become an annual ritual to reconnect with people near and far. It’s an opportunity to take a break from your hectic schedules, to recharge, and to catch up with old and new friends. Make plans to attend our Friends Weekend in South Beach, Miami. Be a part of this memorable event. Invite your friends and family and be there! (Hosted events are open to ages 30 and up).
- Complimentary Wine @The Surfcomber Social Hour
- Friday Meet & Greet @MangosTropicalCafe – Voodoo VIP Lounge, 2 Hour Open Bar Beer & Wine & Hors’ devours included
- Dedicated staff members onsite for assistance
- Saturday RECO’NEKT Lunch on Miami Strip
- Saturday Live Music with DJ “EJ” Poolside @TheSurfcomber – Includes Food, 2-hour Deluxe Open Bar, and Custom Signature Wristbands
- Special Group Hotel Room Rate with Ticket Purchase
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, South Beach, Miami
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
Featuring fantastic ocean views, a heated sparkling pool open 24/7, swaying palm trees, and direct beach access in the neighborhood’s Art Deco District, Surfcomber Miami, South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel, puts the best of Miami right at your doorstep. Enjoy all that Miami has to offer in a friendly, unpretentious, resort setting. The famous South Beach nightlife and Lincoln Road’s chic boutiques are just a short walk away.
- 2 Beach Chairs Daily
- Towels and Chaise Lounge Covers
- Pool Amenities with Unlimited Sunscreen and Infused Flavored Water
- Complimentary WIFI for our Kimpton Karma Members
- Nightly Hosted Wine Hour
- Daily Coffee & Tea in the Living Room
- 24/7 Access to the Fitness Center
- Complimentary custom designed PUBLIC bikes
Reserve Your Trip Now
TICKET PACKAGE ONLY
FULL WEEKEND TICKET: $299 per person | SATURDAY PARTY: $125 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Miami, Florida
- Meals, unless specified
- Hotel Accommodations are NOT included in the ticket price. Book at our host hotel through us and Save Money & Pay Later (at check-in). All rate information is available on ticket receipts.
- Gratuities and Hotel Incidentals
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Payment Plan is available. If payments are NOT made by the final payment date, tickets will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to event.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.