Experience the Unimaginable
If living life to the fullest is one of your daily declarations, then traveling to Dubai – one of the most luxurious destinations in the world; is a sure way to fulfill one of your most vibrant dream vacations.
Your entire eight-day experience will be a bit surreal as you immerse yourself in the next level of extravagance, luxury and exoticness in the “City of Gold”.
The glamorous wonders you’ll experience are endless; from views a midst sky scraping towers, excursions in breathtaking desert landscapes, wading in clear beaches, to witnessing stunning mosques and impressive architecture. There’s so much more you’ll experience while traveling with us, but you have to be there to witness it for yourself.
If you’re ready to live out your dreams — This is your next place to be. Dubai is unequivocally the place where the unimaginable became a reality. Let’s get you there. Start planning early and take advantage of our flexible payment plan.
Let’s Celebrate Life!
This is a celebration trip of sorts — So, let’s celebrate! Whether you’re bringing in another year of life, celebrating a milestone accomplishment or anniversary, traveling solo, with girlfriends, your sweetheart, or just want to experience an unforgettable destination — let’s live out this travel dream — in a GOLDEN way in the United Arab Emirates.
If you’ve never been before, let your imagination run high and expect the unexpected. If you’ve been before, come again and discover something wonderous, new and exciting in this magical place.
We went all out and seized this opportunity to give you an unbelievable over-the-top experience that is unique and memorable. This is a private group trip, our itinerary is customized and we have our own private tour guides that’ll be with us every step of the way.
Don’t hesitate to reserve your space. You cannot miss this opportunity to experience the elegance and wonders of Dubai!
- Emirates Airlines Roundtrip Economy class flight from New York (JFK) to Dubai
- Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers (full package)
- 8 Days/ 7 Nights at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel
- 9 Included Meals: 6 Breakfasts , 4 Meals
- Daily Breakfast
- Dubai City Tour
- Explore Dubai Frame
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Explore Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Desert Safari with Traditional Bedouin Feast (BBQ Dinner)
- Visit Burj Khalifa with Armani Dinner
- Welcome Dinner
- Dubai Expo
- Explore Dubai Aquarium
- Shopping at Gold and Spice Souks
- Free Day to Explore or Tour on your own
- Changing Pace Travel Hostesses On-site
- All hotel taxes
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
In a city of awe-inspiring ambition and unsurpassed luxury, 5-star JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is one of the region’s most desirable destinations, offering a standard of luxury for the most discerning of travelers. Overlooking Business Bay in Dubai’s bustling city center, this 1608-room hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the world’s tallest hotels. Spanning across 2 iconic towers and 72 floors, our luxury staycation has taken hospitality to new heights. Highlights include, exceptional amenities, with rooms featuring plush bedding, modern technology and marble bathrooms. Panoramic views of the water or the Dubai skyline can be seen from every room and throughout various points of the hotel.
With a breathtaking backdrop, our lush hotel features a heated outdoor pool where you can catch the afternoon sun or enjoy a casual meal from one of the 9 award-winning restaurants from which you can choose. Delve into more hotel amenities at the luxurious SARAY Spa, which offers treatments from Arabia and the Far East, the fitness centre and 14 restaurants, bars, and lounges all for your pleasure. Step outside the hotel and you’ll discover it’s ideally located for seeing many of Dubai’s iconic attractions and experiences.
- Check in: March 12 at 3 pm
- Check out: March 19 at 12 pm
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Complimentary Wireless, High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Marble bathroom with separate shower
- Windows ceiling to floor
- Air Conditioning
Come alone or share your accommodations with another traveler. Need a roommate? Select this option on your registration form and we’ll add you to our list (availability is not a guarantee). Payment Installment due dates are as follows:
Installments can be made monthly.
|Payment Plan||Amount||Due Date|
|Initial Deposit||$400 pp/$600 Couple||03/31/2021|
|First Payment||20% Balance||05/01/2021|
|Second Payment||20% Balance||07/01/2021|
|Third Payment||20% Balance||09/01/2021|
|fourth Payment||20% Balance||11/01/2021|
|Final Payment||20% Final Balance||01/01/2022|
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Emirates Airlines Roundtrip Economy class flight from New York (JFK) to Dubai (Included with Full Package Only)
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers
- Gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Meals except where noted
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy
- Flights will depart from the USA on Friday, March 11, 2022 (arriving in Dubai Saturday, March 12)
- Hotel check-in date is Saturday, March 12, 2022
- If you add-on our group airfare, you will receive your flight itinerary after January 2022.
- A valid passport is required to travel and check-in for your International Flight . Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- NOTE: Currently, US Passport holders will receive a VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. (subject to change)
- Changing Pace Travel highly recommends that every traveler purchases travel insurance. Trip Insurance will be the only way to redeem a portion of your unused travel. A free quote is available to anyone interested in traveling (see link in footer). Travel Insurance is an additional cost. Any questions regarding policies should be directed to the Travel Insurance Company.
- Non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking. Payment installment plan available. Final payment and balance due January 1, 2022.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- For the Payment Installment Plan, if one payments is missed, your registration will be automatically cancelled and a reinstatement fee will apply in order to resume the trip. Additionally, if the total balance is not made by the final payment date, reservations will be forfeited.
- If you choose the payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- Additional room upgrades are available and a quote can be provided upon request.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- Solo Travelers: A roommates list option will be available. You may request to be added to our list via our registration form. We do not pair roommates, however we can offer the list to you and others interested in this option.
- Late payments a 3-day grace period after scheduled due dates will be allowed with no penalty. Reservation cancellation and forfeiture of all payments will occur afterwards. You may possibly reinstate your reservation with a reinstatement fee of $200; if circumstances are warranted. Changing Pace Travel has the authority to decline reinstatement at any time. Late payment requests can be made in writing at least 14 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to management discretion and accounts in good standing. Again, ONE missed payment will result in automatic cancellation and a reinstatement fee will be required in order to rejoin the trip.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.