Your Serene Experience Awaits
From the moment you land, the “Island of the Gods” will mesmerize you with its beauty. Bali is “that” place that you’ve been waiting for to get closer to nature, reclaim your zen and add unique experiences to your travel adventures. Your itinerary was designed for you to experience the best of both worlds in peace, and Paradise!
For 4-days, you’ll awaken refreshed in luxury hotel accommodations in Ubud, where the warmth of nature and hospitality sync into one harmony. And, for 4-days near Seminyak, you’ll reconnect with Mother Nature in luxury and comfort surrounded by the tranquil sounds of the river and waterfall. Enjoy daily breakfast, yoga classes and other forms of meditation techniques. Rejuvenate in the spa with 60-minute massage sessions at both locations and delight in authentic Balinese Cuisines. You’ll have the opportunity to indulge in local delicacies, and experience ‘must see’ destinations from beautiful beaches, waterfalls and places like the Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Monkey Forest, Spiritual Temples, Infamous Bali Swings, Rice Field Terraces, Coffee Plantations and more. Of course, there will be ample time to bask in the natural Springs, Spas and do some shopping. Rest assured, this is a well-balanced vacation that’ll give you plenty of on your own time, mixed with activities that’ll renew your wonder. Don’t hesitate to register for your dream wellness vacation. Space is limited.
Special Wellness Highlites:
Relaxation and restorative services included in your package
Cooking Class with Market Visit
5-Star Dining Experience with Wine Pairing (Chef’s Selection)
The Epitome of Bali’s Flower Bath Experience in the Villa
60 min. Balinese Massage at Kaveri Spa
360 Holistic Retreat Experience and another 60 min massage (Hot & Cold Plunge Pool, Sauna, Steam and Gym)
Meditation & Yoga Classes
Sound Healing Experience
Healthy Green Juice or Fresh Juice after each Activity
Show Your Glow – Professional Photography Session on Resort Grounds
Sea-Salt Water Pools
Daily Bottled Mineral Water
Balanced Itinerary (Discover Bali + Unique Holistic Retreat Experience)
- Premium Economy Class Roundtrip International Flights from JFK to DPS
- 8 nights accommodations at the following resorts or private villas
- 4 nights at the Udaya Resort & Spa Ubud with daily breakfast
- 4 nights at the Ulaman Eco Luxury Resort Tabana with daily breakfast
- Daily Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- CPT “White & Yellow” Welcome Dinner
- Balinese Cooking Class with Market Visit
- Bali Spa Massages (2 sessions)
- Bali’s Flower Bath Experience
- Relaxation Activities
- Ubud City Tour
- Lempuyang Temple Grounds (Heaven’s Gate)
- Balinese Art Market
- Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Elephant Interaction
- Bali Swing
- Farewell Dinner
- Time to Explore on your own
- Private Transportation for Group Tours and Activities
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All Resort and hotel taxes
- CPT Signature Gift
- Changing Pace Travel Host on-site
Udaya Resort & Spa and Private Luxury Bali Villas
Ubud Accommodations & Inclusions
Udaya Resort & Spa
Ubud is known as the center of world-known wellness haven. It’s located in the uphill side of exotic Bali Island where tranquility and serenity are often sought after. You’ll find the Udaya Resort & Spa only 7 minutes from Ubud Center. This award-winning resort allows you to breathe a life of tropical forest in a luxurious way surrounded by lush greenery and clear skies, all to your best satisfaction. The Udaya Resorts & Spa is a space of zen and tranquility designed into a luxurious Bali traditional architecture. Within the resort you’ll find the famous Kaveri Spa, Deeva Restaurant, and Vyoma Yoga Hut to fulfill your needs of self-healing and relaxation.
- Complimentary water
- Large Wood Luxury Closets with Built-in Drawers and Storage
- Daily Fruit Basket
- Tea & Coffee Maker
- Pool & Garden Access
- LED TV
- IDD Telephone
- Hair Dryer
- Standard Wi-Fi is Complimentary
- Safe Deposit Box
- Bathrobes & Slipper
- Air Conditioned
Check-in: Thursday, May 23, 2024
Check-out: Monday, May 27, 2024
Seminyak Accommodations & Inclusions
Ulaman Eco Luxury Resort
Your retreat accommodations are hidden away in Kaba Kaba Village (close to both Canggu and Seminyak), Ulaman is for travelers who want to live more consciously without compromising on vacation indulgences. It’s where luxury, wellness, and comfort collide – all in one breathtaking destination. We’re talking magnificently flowing bamboo architecture, a custom-curved infinity pool, and in-house chefs that use raw and organic ingredients, direct from the local farmers. You’ll even find a sublime tree-house spa, as well as meditation sessions and yoga classes in the hanging bamboo shala – just some of the many experiences at this eco-conscious hideaway that are designed to enhance your physical and emotional well-being. And the best part? All of this is nestled among lush forests, a magical swimmable jungle waterfall, Balinese rice fields, and spectacular river landscapes.
- Comfortable King Size or Twin Beds
- Sofa Bed, Hanging Net for Relaxation (some rooms/rooms vary)
- Sun deck patio with day bed and outdoor table set
- Designer signature bathroom equipped with a rain shower, hand shower, artisan wood bathtub, and single vanity basiN
- Flat Screen TV with Netflix
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Air Conditioner
- Hot & Cold Water
- Mini Refrigerator
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- Exclusive Bathroom Amenities
- Safety Deposit Box
- High Speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Private Infinity Saltwater Swimming Pool (some rooms/rooms vary)
Check-in: Monday, May 27, 2024
Check-out: Friday, May 31, 2024
Payment Installment Plan Due dates and amounts are available on the booking page.
Installments must be made on time to avoid cancellation.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Some meals not included
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not listed in the Included Section
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy
- Hotel check-in date is Thursday, May 23, 2024
- A valid passport is required to travel and check-in for your International Flight. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel
- Emergencies can happen when you least expect them. Changing Pace Travel highly recommends that all clients purchase a travel insurance policy to protect your investment. In the event of trip interruption or cancellation, travel insurance is the only way to pursue unused travel expenses. Travel Insurance is an additional cost. To obtain a free quote simply select the link to Travel Insurance in the footer of our website. Any questions regarding policies should be directed to the Travel Insurance Company.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- A monthly payment installment plan is available. You may also pay in full at any time.
- Payment Installment Plan: If one payment is missed, your registration will be automatically cancelled (after the grace period) and a reinstatement fee will apply in order to resume the trip. Additionally, if the total balance is not made by the final payment date, all reservations will be forfeited.
- Late Payments: A 7-day grace period after scheduled due dates will be allowed with no penalty (except for the final payment). Reservation cancellation and forfeiture of all payments will occur afterwards.
Important Message: You may possibly reinstate your reservation with a reinstatement fee of $200; if circumstances are warranted. Changing Pace Travel has the authority to decline reinstatement at any time. Late payment requests can be made in writing via email at least 7 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to owner’s discretion and accounts in good standing.
- If you choose the payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.