Imagine 5 days on a well-rounded small island that offers more than just sun and sand… Imagine spa retreats, an array of dining options, world class shopping, pristine-mesmerizing beaches, and luxurious resorts. Sounds enticing right? It is. That’s why planning your 2020 Caribbean Island Escape to Aruba should start now!
From Pink Flamingo Island to Ocean Paddle Board Yoga Classes, Catamaran Sunset Cruises and Party Bus Hopping.. your choices are endless. With near perfect weather year-round, this island treasure has a little bit of everything.
So grab you travel friends, loved one(s) or come solo and turn up for the week, because summer is everlasting in Aruba, and your memories will be too.
In the Heart of Palm Beach
Reserve your beachfront accommodations, which include round-trip airport transfers with us today, and add-on your excursions as you see fit. Our package includes your 4-night stay at the RIU Palace Antilles; a 24-hour All-Inclusive, Adult Only Resort located on the shores of Palm Beach, Aruba and several memorable activities, along with a Catamaran Island Sunset Cruise. You’ll also be close to the action, which is Exactly where you want to be!BRINGING YOUR OWN GROUP ON THIS TRIP? Booking 5 or more rooms? Group Leader Incentives Available. Contact us.
- 4 Nights at RIU Palace Antilles Resort, All-Inclusive, Adults Only (18+)
- Flight from Syracuse (SYR) to Aruba (AUA) available to add-on (while supplies last)
- 24 Hour All-Inclusive (All Meals, Snacks and Alcoholic Beverages)
- CPT All White Welcome Cocktail Hour
- CPT Farewell Group Dinner
- Catamaran Island Cruise
- Pool Party
- CPT “Light Up the Night” Evening Out on the Town
- Change of Pace Conversations, Cocktails & Dessert
- Shared Round trip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Installment Payment Plan
- CPT Hosts On-site
- Additional nights available to add-on
RIU Palace Antilles, Aruba-Palm Beach
Accommodations & Resort Inclusions
The Adults-only RIU Palace Antilles is the perfect destination for sophisticated travelers. Featuring 482 rooms, pool, fitness facilities, spa, shops, casino, buffet and 4 a-la-carte restaurants (dress code in effect, restrictions may apply) cafe and 6 bars. RIU Palace Antilles Aruba offers a lively, social setting to both meet new friends and join in on the fun or to rejuvenate and relax on the beautiful beach. Guests will enjoy extra luxuries included such as Free Wi-Fi in the lobby and guestrooms, 24-hour room service, Poolside waiter beverage service, Daily champagne breakfast, In-room coffee maker and Nightly turndown service. You’ll also have access to additional facilities at the RIU Palace Aruba next door.
- In-room liquor dispenser
- Unlimited reservation-free dining at specialty restaurants
- In-room mini bar re-stocked regularly
- Welcome cocktails
- Unlimited International drinks
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE: 5 Days/4 Nights
JR. SUITE OCEAN VIEW: $1140 per person (Triple Occupancy) | $1185 per person (Double Occupancy) | $1630 (Single)
PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE: FROM SYRACUSE ONLY
JR. SUITE OCEAN VIEW: $1780 per person (Double Occupancy) | Contact us directly
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Aruba (Flights from Syracuse/optional add-on)
- Gratuities to drivers are not included
- Excursions can be added for an additional fee
- Personal expenses
- No more than three people to a room.
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
AIRFARE ADD-ON FROM (SYR):
- Roundtrip Airfare from Syracuse to Aruba – Flight Itinerary
MAY 13 SYR-CLT 8:00 AM – 10:03 AM
MAY 13 CLT-AUA 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- MAY 17 AUA-CLT 4:40 PM – 8:50 PM
MAY 17 CLT-SYR 10:10 PM – 11:59 PM
- A Non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Installment Plan Schedule listed on payment selection under (read more).
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Monthly Payment Plan is available. If paying in installments monthly payments are due by the 1st of the month.
- The full amount must be paid no later than the final payment date, or reservations will be cancelled/forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly installment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Pay anytime between scheduled due dates and check your balance with 24-hour access to Billing Invoices.
- The final balance and last payment must be paid no later than March 1, 2020.
- Additional nights can be added by request.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to event.
- AIRFARE: You will be required to book your airfare no later than 45 days prior to hotel check-in.
- GROUP LEADER INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
- Group leaders receive credit toward their trip when registering 5 or more rooms on this trip.
- Offer Terms are in writing and can be requested by contacting us.
- A signed agreement of Terms is required prior to partnering with us.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.