Ladies, it’s true what you’ve heard about Paris — it’s unforgettable, glitzy, glamorous, romantic — and, it’s your time to experience it all. France is one place everyone should visit in their lifetime. So, mark your calendar, register early and get ready to do more than just see the “City of Light” … Let’s Experience Paris Together!
Join Nasha for six-days and fall in love with Black Paris, French Culture, Glamorous Art, Magical Parks, and Amazing Cuisines. Ladies, you’ve guessed it — your itinerary was created to give you more than just an average trip. With photo ops, and fond memories of “beige”, you’ll stamp Paris with your presence. Remember, this trip wouldn’t be a Ladies Who Soar trip if we didn’t connect Paris with your soul. Wear your red, pink, blue’s and big hats — with comfy shoes in your bag of course, and let’s leave your imprint on Paris.
The Heart of Paris
Just Imagine strolls in the parks… glistening lights… jazzy nights… warm rays along the boardwalk… the breeze from a boat ride on the seine river… rich tastes of chocolate and cheese… sipping wine…. and the Spirit of Africa. Sounds delightful right? Take a deep breathe and exhale as the landscape, history, culture and story unfold during your discoveries. By foot, bus, train, and boat, you’ll have plenty of time to see, listen, and feel the vibe of Paris everyone talks about.
Get ready to be enlightened by a remarkable mix of colors and cultures that features black African boutiques, restaurants, and a market street with several African food vendors. See for yourself how Africans and people of Africa have contributed to the shine of the “City of Lights.” So… Are you registered yet?
- Roundtrip Flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG) – (Included with airfare package)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (Included with airfare package)
- 5 Nights at Melia Paris Opera or similar 4-star hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome to Seine River Cruise Dinner
- Paris City Tour
- Louvre Guided Tour
- Group Photo Shoot
- Ladies Who Soar High Tea
- Private Black Paris Tour
- Private Tastes of French Cuisine Tour
- Dinner & Jazz Show
- Experience Paris Beach
- Paris at Your Own Pace – Free Day
- Tourist Metro Pass and Transportation to activities
- CPT Memorable Parisian Gift
- Changing Pace Travel/Ladies Who Soar Host on-site
Melia Paris hotel or Similar 4-Star, Paris France
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
The Melia Paris la Defense hotel is the shape of a boat hull, and has spectacular panoramic views of Paris.
The underground station “Esplanade de La Défense” is located directly opposite the hotel, and enables you to reach easily the historical city center, famous Champs-Elysees avenue, Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès, the Opera Garnier and many more places within only 5 to 10 minutes transportation.
All rooms are generously dimmed with some of the most stunning views.
Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar is on the top floor where you’ll see breathtaking panoramic views of Paris while enjoying cocktails.
The hotel is next to one of the largest shopping centers in Europe, “Les 4 Temps”.
The hotel provides a “no pork” option on their menu (restaurant & room service) and has several halal products offered on their buffet breakfast.
The nearest Metro station is across the street.
*this hotel selection is subject to change.
- Check in: Thursday, August 20
- Check out: Tuesday, August 25
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Complimentary Wireless, High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar on the top floor with the finest panoramic views of Paris and serving a variety of cocktails
- Lobby lounge and first floor restaurant offering a wide range of French and international cuisine
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE: 6 Days/5 Nights
TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM: $1650 per person (Double Occupancy) | $1950 (Single Occupancy)
AIRFARE PACKAGE (JFK-CDG): 6 Days/5 Nights
TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM: $2650 per person (Double Occupancy) | $2950 (Single Occupancy)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Paris-Charles De Gaulle International Airport (CDG) – Included with airfare package only
- Airport Transfers to Hotel – Included with airfare package only
- Gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Additional excursions (can be added for an additional fee)
- Meals except where noted
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy (triple occupancy is not available)
- Flights should arrive to Paris for check-in at hotel on Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Flights should depart from CDG for hotel check-out on Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- All attendees are responsible for transportation to NYC/JFK (if choosing airport package) or Paris (if choosing land only package)
- Airfare Packages include Roundtrip flights from JFK to CDG via Delta/Air France
- Flight departs JFK on August 19, 2020 at 9:55pm – Arriving in Paris on August 20, 2020 at 11:20am
- Flight departs CDG on August 25, 2020 at 8:00am – Arriving in NYC (JFK) on August 25, 2020 at 10:15am
- Tickets will be issued 30-days prior to departure
- Passports must be obtained or updated prior to July 1, 2020
- Non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment installment plan available. Final payment and balance due June 15, 2020.
- INSTALLMENT PLAN as follows:
- Deposit – $300 due now
- Payment 1 – 25% due by January 15, 2020
- Payment 2 – 25% due by March 15, 2020
- Payment 3 – 25% due by May 15, 2020
- Payment 4 – 25% due by June 15, 2020 (Final Payment)
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- For the Installment Plan, if payments are NOT made by the final payment date, reservation will be forfeited.
- If you choose the installment payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- Solo Travelers: A roommates list option will be available. You may request to be added to our list via our registration form. We do not pair roommates, however we can offer the list to you and others interested in this option.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- Late payments will be assessed and a late payment fee of $50 monthly that will be added to all reservations payable by the next billing due date. Late payment requests can be made in writing at least 14 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to management discretion and accounts in good standing.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.