Ready to Cruise Away?
If you’re looking for a quick weekend getaway full of action-packed thrills and beach-side chill, join CPT as we sail to the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean’s, Mariner of the Seas.
Whether you spend the day on the beach or take a tour of this beautiful island, Nassau, Bahamas offers a lot to explore. From the local restaurants to shopping at the Straw Market, the island has just what you need.
This cruise also lets you enjoy a Perfect Day at CoCoCay, Royal Caribbean’s newly remodeled Private Island. You can conquer the tallest waterside in North America, and snap a selfie from 450 feet up in a helium balloon. If that’s too much, kick back and have a drink at the swim-up bar in the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas. While there, don’t miss out on experiencing a taste of Bora Bora in the only private over-water cabanas in the Bahamas. They don’t call it a Perfect Day for nothing.
4-Day Bahamas Cruise Itinerary
Friday, July 24
Orlando, Florida (Port Canaveral)
Saturday, July 25
Arrives: 9:30am Departs: 9:30pm
Sunday, July 26
Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas (Royal Caribbean private island)
Arrives: 7am Departs: 5pm
Monday, July 27
Orlando, Florida (Port Canaveral)
Royal Caribbean Cruise – Nassau, Bahamas & CocoCay, Bahamas
Mariner of the Seas
Relax, Adventure or everything in between on this Royal Caribbean Ship. Let it all out, achieve the perfect zen, or liven up at night. You choose!
- Vitality Spa
- New FlowRider Surf Simulator
- New Perfect Storm Waterslides
- New Sky Pad Bungee Trampoline Experience
- New Laser Tag
- New Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade
- Complimentary Broadway Style Entertainment
- Complimentary Ice-Skating Shows in Studio B
- Casino Royale
- New Bamboo Room
- plus more
Enjoy an Island paradise just miles form Miami known for its junkanoo celebrations and famous conch chowder.
- Paradise Island
- Atlantis Resort & Casino
- Pearl Island
- Nettie’s Cultural Center
- Swim with Stingrays
- Dive with Dolphins
- Junkanoo Beach
- Bahamian Cuisine
- Festival Place – Bay Street & Straw Market
Perfect Day at CocoCay
Conquer the tallest water-slide in North America or brave the biggest wave pool in the Caribbean at Royal Caribbean’s Private Island.
- Chill Island*
- South Beach*
- Splashaway Bay*
- Oasis Lagoon*
- Captain Jack’s Galleon – A la carte
- Skipper’s Grill*
- Chill Grill*
- Snack Shacks*
- Thrill Waterpark – admission charge
- Zip Line – adventure fee
- Coco Beach Club – admission fee
- Up, Up and Away – Helium Balloon – adventure fee
RESERVE YOUR TRIP NOW
INTERIOR PROMENADE CABIN
SINGLE: $1240 | DOUBLE: $620 per person
OCEAN VIEW CABIN
SINGLE: $1320 | DOUBLE: $660 per person
SPACIOUS OCEAN VIEW BALCONY
SINGLE: $1520 | DOUBLE: $760 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $11.65 per person, per day
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Transportation to Orlando, FL
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- All payments made to Changing Pace Travel are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- For Payment Plan – If payments are NOT made by the final payment date, reservations will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- A $50 late fee (per person) will be added to all accounts if not paid within a 3-day grace period. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, confirmations and hotel directions will be sent via email 30 days prior to event.
- Name changes are allowed with a $125 name change fee.
- It is your responsibility to keep Changing Pace Travel informed of email address changes, as this is our primary way of communication.
- You may purchase Travel Insurance separately.
- Traveling on a Royal Caribbean cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. Passport.
- When making your reservation, you can choose to pay in full or select our payment plan. If you select the payment plan option, you will will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note: You should begin looking for flights 9 months before the event. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly encourage you to select a flight that arrives in Orlando no later than 12pm. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 3pm. This is FIRM!
- Children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- Only Inside Promenade Cabins, Ocean View, and Spacious Ocean View Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an alternative Cabin or Suite, please send an email to us and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
- Pre- and Post- Stay Hotel accommodations in Orlando will be available to add-on.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.