Turn your beach dreams into a reality!
Get ready for your 2019 beachcation now! Instead of dreaming about it all year long – let’s go ahead and make it a reality! Changing Pace Travel joyfully presents our DREAMT IT I’M HERE BEACHCATION in Cancun, Mexico during the Summer of 2019. Take off to Cancun Mexico, meet us, and be apart of the DREAMT IT I’M HERE Travel Movement. This is the year to activate your travel dreams! 365 days from now, you’ll be glad you booked early and didn’t miss out. Together, we’ll be on the beach chanting, “I dreamt it, I’m here!” – Cancun here we come.
Discover all that Cancun has to offer
Cancún is a destination that will surprise you with all of its hidden historic gems. During your visit go on a few excursions and discover the impressive pyramids of Kukulkán in Chichen Itzá, the turtle conservation center on Isla Mujeres, the archaeological museum, the scenic tower and Holbox island, among many other spectacular locations. The beaches and nightlife off the resort are plentiful as well. You will be able to enjoy them, as well as shop and indulge in a meal or two off the resort at one of its many restaurants. Plenty of fun and good times await you.
- 4 days/3 nights at RIU Palace Las America – All Inclusive Adult Only Resort
- All Meals, Snacks and Alcoholic Beverages
- Beachside Meet & Greet Cocktail Hour
- I’m Here Semi-Private Dinner
- I’m Here Glow Party
- Water Excursion
- I’m Here Signature T-shirt
- I’m Here Battle of the Sands Games
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes & Gratuities
- Changing Pace Hostesses On-site
Riu Palace Las Americas, Cancun Mexico
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
The Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas, located in Cancún, Mexico offers the best All-Inclusive 24 hour a day service. This resort has the best facilities where you can enjoy an endless array of services. At Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas there are 3 pools, one of which has a swim-up bar and a hydromassage area, the Renova Spa with a gym and sauna, a conference room and a nightclub where you can enjoy the best nightlife. In addition, you can enjoy the best entertainment programs, play sports such as volleyball or go sailing on a catamaran, kayaking or scuba diving. With more than 350 rooms, this Adults Only hotel is perfectly equipped to offer you maximum comfort. The culinary offerings are exceptionally varied. At its restaurants you can savor exquisite fusion, Italian, Mexican and Japanese cuisine, as well as the best steakhouse. In addition, the hotel has two new spots, “Lounge 24” and the “Capuchino” where you can try the best snacks, pastries and ice creams.
- Two double beds or one King
- Sofa in the lounge area
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juice, soft drinks and water
- Liquor dispenser
- WiFi and satellite TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Full body sized mirror
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to the Cancun Mexico
- Gratuities to drivers are not included
- Additional excursions can be added for an additional fee
- Personal expenses
- Hotel incidentals
- No more than three people to a room.
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Deposit is required at time of booking. $100 deposit due now (per person). $150 bi-monthly payments due on the 15th. Final due May 15, 2019.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Payment Plan is available. If payments are NOT made by the final payment date, tickets will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- Additional nights can be added at our special group rate. You may request dates 3 days prior and 3 days after scheduled trip dates.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.