Want more than just a quick getaway?
Ladies, you deserve to treat yourself to a Brief Escape! Simply pack your bags, let go of what’s on your mind and head to South Beach Miami for an exhilarating yet revitalizing weekend. Be ready to unwind and flow with Miami’s Caribbean vibe. Your body, mind and soul will indulge in exactly what you need. From relaxation to rejuvenation, your South Beach Brief Escape weekend awaits YOU!
Why aren’t you packed already?
No detail was spared in your BE Package. We’ve chosen the Kimpton Surfcomber®, one of the most incredible South Beach boutique hotels just for you or you and your lively girlfriends to enjoy deluxe accommodations. Your package includes dinner and dessert at a world-famous restaurant, a luxurious spa treatment, all the wonders, and of course, our beachfront revitalizing session.
- 2 Nights King Deluxe Bed or Double Deluxe Beds (interior or city view) at Kimpton Surfcomber® Miami South Beach Hotel
- Complimentary Wine Nightly at Surfcomber Social Hour
- Dinner at World Famous Restaurant (transportation included)
- Luxurious Spa Gift Certificate (Valued at $75 per person)
- “A Replenished Life”60-min. Life Enrichment Group Motivation Session with Nasha Barnes (on the beach)
- Access to all hotel amenities
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, South Beach, Miami
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
Featuring fantastic ocean views, a heated sparkling pool open 24/7, swaying palm trees, and direct beach access in the neighborhood’s Art Deco District, Surfcomber Miami, South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel, puts the best of Miami right at your doorstep. Enjoy all that Miami has to offer in a friendly, unpretentious, resort setting. The famous South Beach nightlife and Lincoln Road’s chic boutiques are just a short walk away.
- 2 Beach Chairs Daily
- Towels and Chaise Lounge Covers
- Pool Amenities with Unlimited Sunscreen and Infused Flavored Water
- Complimentary WIFI for our Kimpton Karma Members
- Nightly Hosted Wine Hour
- Daily Coffee & Tea in the Living Room
- 24/7 Access to the Fitness Center
- Complimentary custom designed PUBLIC bikes
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $597 | DOUBLE: $350 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Miami, Florida
- Transfers to Hotel
- Meals, unless specified
- Gratuities and Incidentals
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Payment Plan is available. If payments are NOT made by the final payment date, tickets will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Completed Travel Form due with 72 hours of making reservation.
- Spa Treatments booked by us at your convenience.
- Room can be shared with any roommate of your choice (double occupancy maximum). Guest will receive the same included supplements (dinner, spa treatment certificate) however, group beachfront session is only open to women.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.