Fulfill Your Dreams
The wait is over. Your dream of exploring one of the most historically rich destinations in the world — Is Coming True. Join Changing Pace Travel and Social Butterfly Express for a once-in-a-lifetime extraordinary experience of where civilization began – Egypt. From the streets of Cairo to the banks of the Nile, and from the markets of Luxor to the heart of the once Nubian empire of Aswan – Get Ready for a phenomenal Change of Pace.
You’re Egyptian Wonders experience will begin in Cairo with a 2-night stay at a 5-star hotel. The first day, you’ll settle into your hotel and relax after your international journey. After a good night’s rest and breakfast, you’ll meet your Egyptologist tour guide for a day tour and lunch. On day 3, you will fly to Aswan and board the MS Farah Nile Cruise for 3-nights, where you’ll sail along the Nile River making tour stops along the way to Kom Ombu, Edfu, and Luxor. On day 6, after touring, you’ll disembark from the cruise on the Luxor East bank and will fly back to Cairo. Your next 2 days will be spent exploring more of Cairo and Old Cairo. On Day 9, after breakfast you’ll transfer to Cairo airport and fly back home.
- For 3-nights, bask in the comforts of a five-star river cruiser escorting you along the famous shores of the Nile to reach secluded ancient cities
- Discover the splendid architecture and captivating size of Egypt’s legendary pyramids while touring exteriors and interior galleries, including the oldest structure of the “seven wonders of the ancient world” the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Wander beneath the massive stone paws of the famous Great Sphinx
- Discover the Temple of Philae dedicated to the goddess Isis with its beautiful island location
- View the world-famous Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in the 1960s
- Explore the imposing Greco-Roman Temple of Kom Ombo
- Marvel at the enchanting reliefs and stunning grandeur of the walls at the Temple of Horus in Edfu
- Visit the Temple of Luxor, including the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut
- Witness the grandeur of the colossal Ramses II statues framing the façade of secluded Abu Simbel
- Visit the magnificent Temples of Karnak, dating back over 3,000 years
- View the legendary death mask of King Tut during a guided tour of the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Visit Coptic and Islamic Cairo Mosques and churches
- Relish an exploration through the narrow, labyrinthine lanes of Cairo’s fascinating souks for a glimpse of traditional life spanning centuries
- Learn the secrets of Ancient Egypt with knowledgeable guides eager to share the facts, theories, and myths of the celebrated civilization
- 5 nights at a 5-star Hotel (Ramses Hilton Cairo or Similar)
- 3 nights aboard MS Farah Nile River Cruise
- All-White CPT Welcome to Egypt Dinner
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch at local restaurants during tours. and 2 dinners onboard the Nile River Cruise
- In-country Domestic Flight from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo
- Tour of Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Sound & Light show at Pyramids
- Egyptian Grand Museum
- Visit the Royal Mummies Hall and view the “sleeping” Kings of ancient Egypt
- CPT Royal Egyptian Night on the Nile
- Stroll the Streets of Cairo and visit El Muallaga Church
- Tour Temple of Philae
- Chariot Ride to Tour Edfu Temple
- Tour Karnak Temple
- Tour Luxor Temple
- Tour Valley of the Kings
- All transfers with private motorcoach
- English Speaking Local Egyptologist Guide
- Changing Pace Travel and Social Butterfly Express Hostesses on-site
- All local taxes and services
Ramses Hilton Cairo
Ramses Hilton Cairo (or similar) rests on the scenic banks of the mighty River Nile. Ramses Hilton offers a relaxing retreat in the centre of Egypt’s vibrant capital and is just a 5-minute walk from the Cairo Museum. This hotel boasts an elevated pool terrace, an on-site casino and gym.
All air-conditioned rooms are spacious and feature warm decorations. They come furnished with sofa and chairs and a work desk. There is also a satellite flat-screen TV, a safe box and an alarm clock. Some rooms also feature panoramic views of the Nile River.
There are 7 restaurants on site with an array of international cuisines along with evening entertainment available for guests at Ramses Hilton to enjoy. Ranging from Mediterranean specialties to traditional English cuisine at the Sherlock Holmes Pub. Maharaja Indian Restaurant offers a delicious authentic Indian cuisine. An oriental café, Garden Court operates daily with live evening entertainment.
This Cairo Hilton features a billiards room and for those seeking relaxation, there is a spa offering massages, saunas and a hot tub. The Ramses also features an on-site shopping galleria with 250 shops and an arcade.
Breakfast is included in your hotel accommodations.
Check-in: October 18, 2023 & October 23, 2023
Check-out: October 20, 2023 & October 26, 2023
Egyptian Cruise Ship
Farah means Happiness and Joy in Arabic; and this is simply what we aspired to provide in your river cruise along the Nile.
You’ll be cruising for 3-nights in Luxury on the Farah Nile Cruise line. Know that this is not your typical Egyptian cruise ship, it’s an Ultra Deluxe cruise, where you can actually taste the fine flavor of Egypt’s hospitality. Every single detail was designed to reflect opulence and class. From the handmade Egyptian cotton sheets to the natural dark wood furniture, all were designed to tickle your senses and enhance your comfort. You can look forward to hand polished Mediterranean stone floors, a spacious triple height foyer and a shiny black glass reception desk that stands like a black pearl.
After a long day of sightseeing and exploration it is time to sit back and relax while sipping on your favorite drink. A contemporary atmosphere that stands in stark contrast with the surroundings and a mood specifically designed to enhance your level of comfort and serenity. You can dance to oriental beats, watch the slow of the night or simply feast your eyes on the breath-taking view of the Nile.
All Cabins Feature:
- LCD TV
- Mini bar
- Private safe box
- WiFi Internet connection all over the ship
- A private bathroom (with bathtub, hairdryer)
- Central air conditioner (individually controlled)
- Soundproof large panoramic windows (French Balcony)
- Complete water purification station
- Breakfast & lunch buffet and A la carte dinner
- Spacious lounge and unique reception
- Mezzanine floor with gift shop, hair dresser and boutiques
- Sundeck with large swimming pool along with pool bar
- Gymnasium, Steam, Sauna and massage room.
- Discotheque and daily entertainment
- Note: For guest safety, a smoke detector system panel and sprinkler are provided in all cabins and outlets of the boat.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flights to Cairo (CAI) – Inquire about adding group flight to your package (limited tickets available)
- Passport Entry Visa $25 Upon Arrival
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for drivers, tour guides, hotel housekeeping, cruise housekeeping, waiters/waitresses and all services providers
- Meals except where noted
- Beverages are not included
- Optional excursions offered by tour guide
- Personal expenses
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy
- Schedule Flight Departure from the USA on Tuesday, Oct. 17, arriving in Cairo (CAI) on Wednesday, Oct. 18
Schedule Flight Returns from Cairo (CAI) on Thur. Oct. 26, arriving in USA on Thur. Oct. 26
- A valid passport is required to travel and check-in for your International Flight. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- NOTE: Currently, US Passport holders will receive a VISA upon entry into Cairo. The fee is $25 per person due upon arrival.
- Travel Requirements: No vaccination certificate is required for this trip; however, we encourage you to check with your primary physician to ensure that you are up to date with your routine vaccinations.
- Changing Pace Travel requires that every traveler purchase travel insurance. Trip Insurance is the only way to protect your investment. In the event of a trip interruption or cancellation, travel insurance is the only way to redeem a portion of your unused travel and investment. Travel Insurance is an additional cost and can be purchased on your own. A free travel insurance quote is available to anyone interested in traveling (Travel Insurance – Changing Pace Travel). Any questions regarding policies should be directed to the Travel Insurance Company.
- All travelers must be 30 years and older at time of travel
- For this trip, we are partnering with Social Butterfly Express, LLC, however all policies, terms and conditions will be established by Changing Pace Travel, LLC.
- A non-refundable/non-transferable payment is required at the time of booking.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- A monthly payment installment plan is available. You may also pay in full at any time.
- Payment Installment Plan: If one payment is missed, your registration will be automatically cancelled (after the grace period) and a reinstatement fee will apply in order to resume the trip. Additionally, if the total balance is not made by the final payment date, all reservations will be forfeited.
- Late Payments: A 7-day grace period after scheduled due dates will be allowed with no penalty (except for the final payment). Reservation cancellation and forfeiture of all payments will occur afterwards.
Important Message: You may possibly reinstate your reservation with a reinstatement fee of $200; if circumstances are warranted. Changing Pace Travel has the authority to decline reinstatement at any time. Late payment requests can be made in writing via email at least 7 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to owner’s discretion and accounts in good standing.
- If you choose the payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.
Travel to Egypt
VISA & PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
- American nationals travelling to Egypt will receive an entry visa/permission stamp upon arrival for $25.
- For travel to Egypt all passports must have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return to America.
- It is recommended that a copy of each individual’s passport details page is taken on tour as a record for each person traveling should any incident occur – such as stolen/lost passport or ticket or for individual further identification purposes.
- Checked baggage: Please note that each passenger may take 1 piece of luggage (weighing no more than 20kg) to check-in to the aircraft’s hold, free of charge/at no extra charge (if low-cost). Any bags in excess of this free baggage allowance may incur a baggage fee.
- Cabin baggage: Each passenger may take 1 piece of hand luggage with a maximum size of 58 x 45 x 25cm – NB. You must be able to lift your bag unaided into the aircraft overhead locker. Cabin crew will assist customers with additional needs.
- Please note that the above allowances are subject to change.
American & FOREIGN COACHES
- Please note that coaches have limited space for luggage, therefore we recommend only taking 1 piece of hold luggage per person.
- All foreign coach companies used for transfers and excursions must conform to all local, national and international standards, with the minimum requirement that they hold an Operator’s License, Fleet insurance and Public Liability and therefore may not have seatbelts fitted
- We would strongly advise you of the need to observe the loading and unloading of suitcases from the coach and safe transportation of each case into the hotel on arrival and departure.
- Spring: 70°F – 85°F; Summer: 80°F – 130°F; Autumn: 70°F – 85°F; Winter: 60°F – 85°F. Bring comfortable shoes, a sweater, clothes you can layer and an all-weather coat. Sunscreen and a hat or sunglasses are also recommended. Some religious sites do not allow shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Please note that the following amounts are only guidelines and not obligatory. Tipping is generally a way of life in Egypt and to a certain degree, expected. As a group you may want to tip more, less or not at all, depending on your experience.
- Arabic is the local language. Limited English is generally understood and spoken as well.
- The Egyptian pound is the currency of Egypt.
- The voltage used is 220 volts. *Note: The U.S. uses 120 volts and you can purchase a converter and transformer at most hardware stores for your 120V appliances. Make sure it has the 2 round sticks like the one on this picture. (Universal Grounded Adapter to US Plug)
- Stick to the Egyptian bazaars offering colorful wares and great bargains, and be prepared to haggle. You may wish to avoid the street vendors, some of whom can be very aggressive. Egyptian tour guides do take visitors into pre-approved shops during the itinerary. Even shop owners at the most respectable stores tend to be somewhat aggressive. Again, should you be made to feel at all uncomfortable, do report the incident to your tour manager and/or travel hostess.
- No inoculations are necessary when arriving in Egypt from the U.S. But consult with your health care provider before traveling.
- *To prevent “Montezuma’s Revenge,” avoid the tap water, including raw fruits and vegetables washed in tap water. Your stomach may still become upset due to the change in diet. Bring anti-diarrhea medicine just in case.
- *For the latest overseas travel health information, call the Center for Disease Control’s traveler’s hotline at 404-332-4559. Or visit their web site at: www.cdc.gov
Conservation/Code of Conduct:
- Islam is the dominant influence and many traditional customs and beliefs are tied up with religion. The people are generally courteous and hospitable and expect similar respect from visitors. Handshaking will suffice as a greeting. Because Egypt is a Muslim country, dress should be conservative and women should not wear revealing clothes, particularly when in religious buildings and in towns (although the Western style of dress is accepted in modern nightclubs, restaurants, hotels and bars in Cairo, Alexandria and other tourist destinations). Official or social functions and smart restaurants usually require more formal wear. Smoking is very common.
- There is no Departure tax levied in Egypt.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.