Let’s Get Ready to Escape!
Ladies, it’s time to rearrange your calendar and make room in your busy schedule for a VIP ESCAPE to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Your 5-day island retreat was specifically created for you to UNWIND, RECHARGE, and BE SPOILED in VIP Style at Secrets Wild Orchid Resort & Spa.
2020 is the perfect year to intentionally grab hold of your time, balance your life and treat yourself to a blissful weekend of LUXURY, LIKE YOU DESERVE. Imagine a wellness weekend that exceeds your expectations, with open-minded Sistah’s who are excited to see YOU — Let your hair down, be yourself, be free… Ladies, this is YOUR time to Exhale — and INHALE the Irie Joys of the Jamaican Island — Come experience the aroma of goodness and sisterly love with your Hostess, Nasha Barnes.
5-days of Pure Bliss!
Highlights of Your Itinerary:
- VIP Airport Concierge and Transfer Service (Club MoBay)
- AAA Four Diamond Resort
- Adult-Only, Unlimited-Luxury All-inclusive Resort
- Ladies Who Soar Sip & Savor Welcome Reception
- Bubbly & Bliss Spa Relaxation Day
- Soar Around Montego Bay
- Ladies Who Soar Beaches & Breezes Day
- Ladies All-White Night Out
- Queen for Day – Ladies Who Soar Hostess Surprise
- “Silver and Gold” Group Photo Shoot
- 5 Days/4 Nights at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Resort & Spa, an all adult, all-inclusive property
- All meals, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Ladies Who Soar Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Ladies Who Soar Group Dinner
- Pressure Points Spa Treatment Included
- Day Trip to the “Healing Waters” at Doctor’s Cove Beach
- Montego Bay Day Trip
- Ladies All-White Night Outing
- Silver and Gold Photo shoot
- VIP Airport Concierge and Transfer Service
- Private Transportation to offsite activities
- Ladies Who Soar Hostess Surprise Gift
- Ladies Who Soar Onsite Hostess
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Resort & Spa, Montego Bay Jamaica
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
Secrets Resorts & Spas offer adults an extra measure of pristine and sensuality in exquisite luxury beachfront settings. Guests immerse themselves in Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. This, plus elegantly appointed rooms and suites with 24-hour concierge and room services, multiple gourmet restaurants and lounges serving top-shelf spirits, elegant amenities and endless day and evening activities, provide the ultimate backdrop for unparalleled pampering, and lasting memories for spa retreats.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity
- In addition to the above amenities, your experience at Secrets Wild Orchid also includes: Complete access to the restaurants, bars and pools next door at Secrets St. James
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY | PRICE IS PER PERSON: $1280 (Garden View) | $1380 (Ocean View) | $1480 (Ocean Front)
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $1800 (Garden View)
Come alone or share your accommodations with another traveler. Need a roommate? No worries, we’ll have a roommates list available. Airfare is NOT included in the price.
|Payment Plan||Amount||Due Date|
|First Payment||20% Balance||10/30/19|
|Second Payment||20% Balance||11/30/19|
|Third Payment||20% Balance||12/30/19|
|Fourth Payment||20% Balance||1/30/20|
|Final Payment||20% Final Balance||2/28/20|
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)
- Gratuities to drivers
- Additional excursions can be added on (request a quote)
- Up to 3-additional nights can be added on (request a quote)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel incidentals
- No more than two people to a room (triple and quad occupancy is not available).
- Activities are for female participants. Your double occupancy room may be shared with husbands/partners, however, only women will be allowed to partake in activities listed. This is a Ladies Who Soar travel experience.
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel. Passports must be filed or renewed at least 120 days prior to the trip departure date.
- Non-refundable/Non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment installment plan available with consecutive payments due monthly on the 30th. Final payment and balance due February 28, 2020.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Payment Plans are available. If payments are NOT made timely monthly and by the final payment date, reservation will be cancelled/forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to event.
- AIRFARE: You will be required to book your airfare no later than 45 days prior to hotel check-in.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.