Experience the Unimaginable
If living life to the fullest is one of your daily declarations, then traveling to Dubai – one of the most wealthy and luxurious destinations in the world; is a sure way to fulfill one of your most vibrant dream vacations.
Your entire seven-day experience will be a bit surreal as you immerse yourself in the next level of extravagance, luxury and exoticness in the “City of Gold”.
The glamorous wonders you’ll experience are endless; from views a midst sky scraping towers, excursions in breathtaking desert landscapes, wading in clear beaches, to witnessing stunning mosques and impressive architecture. There’s so much more you’ll experience while traveling with us, but you have to be there to witness it for yourself.
It’s Your Time!
We don’t have to tell you why you deserve this vacation, What we both know is you’ve waited long enough. So pack you bags and be ready to discover something wonderous, new and exciting in this magical place.
We went all out and seized this opportunity to give you an unbelievable over-the-top experience that is unique and memorable. This is a private group trip, our itinerary is customized and we have our own private tour guides that’ll be with us every step of the way.
Don’t hesitate to reserve your space. You cannot miss this opportunity to experience the elegance and wonders of Dubai!
- Emirates Airlines Roundtrip Economy class flight from New York (JFK) to Dubai (Full Package)
- Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers
- 6 Nights at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- Daily Breakfast
- Dubai City Tour with International Lunch
- Explore Dubai Frame
- Sunset Desert Safari Experience with activities including dune bashing, camel riding, henna tattoos, sandboarding and much more
- Traditional Desert Bedouin Feast, Including Premium Alcoholic Drinks and Beverages (BBQ Dinner)
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Explore Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- CPT All-White Yacht Party
- Visit Burj Khalifa At The Top with Lunch at Armani Hotel
- Explore Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Shopping at Gold and Spice Souks
- CPT Signature Gift
- Changing Pace Travel Hostesses On-site
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
In a city of awe-inspiring ambition and unsurpassed luxury, 5-star JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is one of the region’s most desirable destinations, offering a standard of luxury for the most discerning of travelers. Overlooking Business Bay in Dubai’s bustling city center, this 1608-room hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the world’s tallest hotels. Spanning across 2 iconic towers and 72 floors, our luxury staycation has taken hospitality to new heights. Highlights include, exceptional amenities, with rooms featuring plush bedding, modern technology and marble bathrooms. Panoramic views of the water or the Dubai skyline can be seen from every room and throughout various points of the hotel.
With a breathtaking backdrop, our lush hotel features a heated outdoor pool where you can catch the afternoon sun or enjoy a casual meal from one of the 9 award-winning restaurants from which you can choose. Delve into more hotel amenities at the luxurious SARAY Spa, which offers treatments from Arabia and the Far East, the fitness centre and 14 restaurants, bars, and lounges all for your pleasure. Step outside the hotel and you’ll discover it’s ideally located for seeing many of Dubai’s iconic attractions and experiences.
- Check in: March 9 at 3 pm
- Check out: March 15 at 12 pm
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Complimentary Wireless, High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Marble bathroom with separate shower
- Windows ceiling to floor
- Air Conditioning
Payment Installment Plan Due dates are as follows (per person):
Payment in full is also accepted (a $100 deduction will be applied).
Installment payments begin April 15, 2022 – January 1, 2023
|Package Type||Plan Installment|
|Land Double Occupancy||$181 monthly|
|Land Single Occupancy||$246 monthly|
|Full Double Occupancy||$281.50 monthly|
|Full Single Occupancy||$346 monthly|
If the payment due date has already passed, you will need to pay that amount in order to register.
|Payment Plan||Amount||Due Date|
|Initial Deposit||$300 per person||Feb 15, 2022|
|1st Payment||Plan Installment||Apr 15, 2022|
|2nd Payment||Plan Installment||May 15, 2022|
|3rd Payment||Plan Installment||Jun 15, 2022|
|4th Payment||Plan Installment||Jul 15, 2022|
|5th Payment||Plan Installment||Aug 15, 2022|
|6th Payment||Plan Installment||Sep 15, 2022|
|7th Payment||Plan Installment||Oct 15, 2022|
|8th Payment||Plan Installment||Nov 15, 2022|
|9th Payment||Plan Installment||Dec 15, 2022|
|Final Payment||Final Balance||Jan 1, 2023|
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights or Transportation to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Emirates Airlines Roundtrip Economy class flight from New York (JFK) to Dubai (Included with Full Package Only)
- Gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Meals except where noted
- Required COVID Testing
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy
- Group flight will depart from the JFK/USA on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 (arriving in Dubai Thursday, March 9th)
- Hotel check-in date is Thursday, March 9, 2023
- If you purchase the full package with air, you will receive your flight itinerary February 2023.
- A valid passport is required to travel and check-in for your International Flight. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- NOTE: Currently, US Passport holders will receive a VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. (subject to change)
- Changing Pace Travel requires that every traveler purchases travel insurance. Trip Insurance will be the only way to protect your investment. In the event of a trip interruption or cancellation, travel insurance is the only way to redeem a portion of your unused travel. Travel Insurance is an additional cost. Any questions regarding policies should be directed to the Travel Insurance Company.
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- A 10-month payment installment plan is available. You may also pay in full at any time.
- Payment Installment Plan: If one payment is missed, your registration will be automatically cancelled (after the grace period) and a reinstatement fee will apply in order to resume the trip. Additionally, if the total balance is not made by the final payment date, all reservations will be forfeited.
- Late Payments: A 7-day grace period after scheduled due dates will be allowed with no penalty (except for the final payment). Reservation cancellation and forfeiture of all payments will occur afterwards.
Important Message: You may possibly reinstate your reservation with a reinstatement fee of $200; if circumstances are warranted. Changing Pace Travel has the authority to decline reinstatement at any time. Late payment requests can be made in writing via email at least 7 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to owner’s discretion and accounts in good standing.
- If you choose the payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.