It’s true what you’ve heard about Paris — it’s unforgettable, glitzy, glamorous, romantic — and, it’s your time to experience it all. France is one place everyone should visit in their lifetime. So, register now and get ready to do more than just see the “City of Light” … Let’s Experience Paris Together!
Join CPT for six-days and fall in love with Paris, Black Paris, French Culture, Glamorous Art, Magical Parks, and Amazing Cuisines. Did you catch that your itinerary was created to give you more than just an average trip? With photo ops, and fond memories of “beige”, you’ll stamp Paris with your presence. Remember, this trip wouldn’t be a CPT Trip if we didn’t connect Paris with your heart and soul. Wear your colorful attire, stylish hats, comfy shoes — ladies put your heals in your bag of course, and let’s leave your imprint on Paris.
The Heart of Paris
Just Imagine strolls in the parks… glistening lights… jazzy nights… warm rays along the boardwalk… the breeze from a boat ride on the seine river… rich tastes of chocolate and cheese… sipping wine…. and the Spirit of Africa. Sounds delightful right? Take a deep breathe and exhale as the landscape, history, culture and story unfold during your discoveries. By foot, bus, train, and boat, you’ll have plenty of time to see, listen, and feel the vibe of Paris everyone talks about.
Get ready to be enlightened by a remarkable mix of colors and cultures that features black African boutiques, restaurants, and a market street with several African food vendors. See for yourself how Africans and people of Africa have contributed to the shine of the “City of Lights.” So… Are you registered yet?
- Roundtrip Flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (Included with airfare package)
- 5 Nights at Melia Paris Opera or similar 4-star hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Seine River Cruise Dinner
- Paris City Tour
- Louvre Museum Guided Tour
- Experience French Tea Time
- Private Black Paris Tour
- Parisian Dinner & Jazz Show
- Tour Memorable Paris Areas (Montmartre, Champs-Elysees, Palace of Versailles)
- Paris at Your Own Pace – Free Day
- CPT Memorable Parisian Gift
- French Speaking Changing Pace Travel Hosts on-site
Melia Paris hotel or Similar 4-Star, Paris France
Accommodations & Hotel Inclusions
The Melia Paris la Defense hotel is the shape of a boat hull, and has spectacular panoramic views of Paris.
The underground station “Esplanade de La Défense” is located directly opposite the hotel, and enables you to reach easily the historical city center, famous Champs-Elysees avenue, Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès, the Opera Garnier and many more places within only 5 to 10 minutes transportation.
All rooms are generously dimmed with some of the most stunning views.
Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar is on the top floor where you’ll see breathtaking panoramic views of Paris while enjoying cocktails.
The hotel is next to one of the largest shopping centers in Europe, “Les 4 Temps”.
The hotel provides a “no pork” option on their menu (restaurant & room service) and has several halal products offered on their buffet breakfast.
The nearest Metro station is across the street.
*this hotel selection is subject to change.
- Check in: Thursday, July 22
- Check out: Tuesday, July 27
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Complimentary Wireless, High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar on the top floor with the finest panoramic views of Paris and serving a variety of cocktails
- Lobby lounge and first floor restaurant offering a wide range of French and international cuisine
Come alone or share your accommodations with another traveler. Need a roommate? No worries, we have a roommates list available. Payment Installment due dates are as follows:
Installments to be made bi-monthly (or monthly).
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Paris-Charles De Gaulle International Airport (CDG) – Included with airfare package only
- Airport Transfers to Hotel – Included with airfare package only
- Gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Meals except where noted (daily breakfast, Seine dinner cruise, dinner at Jazz Club, Afternoon Tea)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- No more than two people to a room, rooms are priced as single or double occupancy (triple occupancy is not available)
- Flights should arrive to Paris for check-in at hotel on Thursday, July 22, 2021
- Flights should depart from CDG for hotel check-out on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- A valid passport is required. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- All attendees are responsible for transportation to NYC/JFK (if choosing airport package) or Paris (if choosing land only package)
- Airfare Packages include Roundtrip flights from JFK to CDG via Delta/Air France
- Flight departs JFK on July 21, 2021 – Arriving in Paris on July 22, 2021
- Flight departs CDG on July 27, 2021 – Arriving in NYC (JFK) on July 27, 2021
- Tickets will be issued 30-days prior to departure
- Passports must be obtained or updated prior to June 1, 2021
- Non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking. Payment installment plan available. Final payment and balance due June 1, 2021.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- For the Installment Plan, if payments are NOT made by the final payment date, reservation will be forfeited.
- If you choose the installment payment plan, you will receive monthly notices prior to when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to travel.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Changing Pace Travel, LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation. You will be notified as we are notified.
- Solo Travelers: A roommates list option will be available. You may request to be added to our list via our registration form. We do not pair roommates, however we can offer the list to you and others interested in this option.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- Late payments will be assessed and a late payment fee of $50 monthly that will be added to all reservations payable by the next billing due date. Late payment requests can be made in writing at least 14 days prior to billing due dates. Approvals are subject to management discretion and accounts in good standing.
- You can log-in to your payment invoice to view your account 24-hours a day. Additionally, you can pay on your invoice in small increments at ANY TIME throughout your billing cycle.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.