Taking time for you is necessary!
Ladies, you won’t want to miss Simply Real, A Black Women’s Lifestyle & Wellness ReplenisHer Retreat, Hosted by Nasha Barnes and featuring other fabulous women champions of change. This is a highly recommended retreat if you’re looking to be in the presence of other dynamic black women who are leading with positivity and impacting the world daily.
Kickback, Relax and Refresh your mind
You can expect a weekend with an atmosphere and itinerary that’s Simply Real. Be ready for insightful conversations on Elevation, Expansion, Grace, Authenticity and more. Whether you’re… new or returning, you can expect an exhilarating, refreshing and awe-inspiring time. We promise to give you ample time to relax and enjoy the space you’re in. We cannot however promise that you’ll leave this place the same….We hope you’re ready!
- Room Accommodations for two nights
- Friday night Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Saturday & Sunday Breakfasts
- Saturday Tea Lunch & Dinner
- Simply Real – Intimate Conversation Sessions (Hosted by Nasha Barnes and Featured Guests
- Early Morning Yoga Class
- Water Aerobics Class
- Access to Property Including: 10,000-square-foot recreational facility, complete with a state-of-the-art gym, yoga/Pilates/dance studio, indoor Olympic-sized heated swimming pool, and numerous magical meditation spaces
- All Taxes, Fees & Gratuities are included
The Mansion at Noble Lane, Bethany, Pennsylvania
You’ll love our opulent host property, The Mansion at Noble Lane, which is Monique Greenwoods, Bed & Breakfast Resort and Spa in the Pennsylvania Poconos. Get Checked Inn for R&R, Intimate Conversations on Black Women’s Lifestyles & Wellness, and time to Refuel, Renew & Re-emerge. You’re in for a treat with all-inclusive access to the entire resort including the sauna, indoor heated Olympic sized pool, morning yoga/stretch classes, and numerous magical indoor relaxation spaces and of course, YouTopia Spa.
8-10pm Simply Real Conversation & Fireside Lounge Welcome Reception
10am-12pm Simply Real Enrichment Activity, Presented by Dr. Sheryl L White Barnes
12:30pm Tea Luncheon
3pm – 10pm Free Time on Your Own
10pm – Fireside Lounge Reception
10am-12pm Simply Real Sunday Sendoff Session
*SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- YouTopia Spa Treatments
- Trip Insurance
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION:
- Initial Deposit: $100 Non-Refundable Deposit by January 31
- 2nd Payment: 50% Balance Due by April 6
- Final Payment: 100% Balance Due by May 6
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and final.
- Retreat rates are all-inclusive. They include a registration fee which covers your program, all meals & beverages (excluding alcohol) and 2 night stay. Rates are based on room luxury level and number of occupants per room.
- Payment Plan is available. If payments are NOT made by the final payment date, tickets will be forfeited.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due Date, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days prior to event.
Terms & Policies:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Full Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Changing Pace Travel, LLC (CPT) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. CPT has contractual agreements with hotels and vendors that do not allow us to obtain any refunds. This allows us to keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your travel experience.
- When specified, refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable. Please inquire about supplier refund policies at the time of booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Unfortunately, there are always situations and factors that may arise to cause you to cancel your travel experience. Changing Pace Travel (CPT) always recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance (even if it’s not through us) to safeguard your trip and secure your investment. Travel Insurance helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Depending on the particular contract, there are usually fees and penalties involved with canceling. CPT will assess those fees/penalties according to the particular contract/travel experience that you are on when resolving your cancellation request. Please check on the registration form (provided by CPT) if you accept or decline Insurance. We cannot book you without your response.